HR Executive at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:974 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cluster Operations Manager (8-12 yrs)
Cluster Operations Manager
Corporate Unit/ Region: West
Reporting: Regional Logistics Manager
Responsible for running the store, process improvement and compliance criteria KPI warehouse.
- Responsible for the operation of the warehouse, Conducting operations review, providing billing details & provisions, operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Establishes and is responsible for compliance with criteria KPI warehouse
- Cooperates in creating safeguards against loss and theft in a warehouse and cooperate with the security agency
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with OSH and Ensure HSSE & 5 S standards are rolled out consistently.
- Proposed corrective and preventive measures in case of misconduct or deviation from standard setting - CLCA system.
- Contributes to the determination of and compliance with measures for security.
- Solves security incidents.
- Leads and motivates the whole team warehouse.
- Involved in tracing and clarification of claims incurred in the warehouse.
- Does the daily operational communication with the client, addressing all client requirements in cooperation with their subordinates.
- Responsible for the management of the Customs Department.
- Performs in connection with the performance of their duties other work for which the qualification and they are stored in the head.
- Governed by the rules of work safety and is responsible for training new employees in this area.
- Exposure to large scale & complex operations
- Proven Operational Excellence & Cost saving programs
- Exposure to multiple verticals / customers would be preferred
- Leadership skills - a natural authority with the ability to manage work teams.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Knowledge of SAP & WMS and warehouse processes and procedures, MS Office, Operating Systems.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Positive thinking, self-reflection, empathy, team player, decisiveness, loyalty.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Graduation / PG
2. Engineer would be preferred
3. 10-12 years of experience from the operation of a large warehouse
4. 5 years in a managerial position.