Senior Consultant at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1770 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cluster Operation Lead - Retail (3-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Formulate and implement store strategies for sales increase through promotions, enhancing customer experience and visual merchandising standards by adherence to POG guidelines.
- Driving the budgeted topline & bottomline.
- Weekly review of stock cover and STR and taking desired actions for achieving the end goals
- Ensure perpetual inventory and global stock count is done as per schedule and corrections in stocks are done within the stipulated timelines.
- Manage ideal stock density on the fixtures to ensure consistent look of the retail floor.
- Work closely with the planning team on execution of consolidations and SMS/FMS action plan to ensure the desired sell through of each season are achieved before and after EOSS.
Marketing and VM Support:
- Formulate marketing plans in alignment with the Marketing Team for the subsequent month/quarter. Also review plans every week and get the necessary corrections done if required.
- Provide support to the marketing team for executing promotions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.