Assistant Manager - HR at Boyen Haddin
Views:524 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Cluster Manager/Team Leader - HNI Sales - Bank (8-25 yrs)
The Cluster Manager-Wealth is the ultimate face of the business. (S) He is going to be the responsible for generating business from the client with the help of team. (S) He would be responsible for acquiring High Net Worth relationships and managing a team of 8-10 RMs & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S) He would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice.
- Team handling experience of at least 6 peoples
- Cluster Managers with prior experience of working in a Broking/Private bank/wealth management set up.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 25 Lakhs and above.
- Candidates having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Cluster Manager will be responsible for handling team thereby helping and coordinating with the teams for acquiring HNI clients (Affluent & Super Affluent)
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Supporting team in advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Helping team to Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition
- To research, investigate and update team on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.