HR Consultant at Freelancer
Views:7837 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cluster Manager - Sales - Education (8-10 yrs)
- Lead a team of Area managers to acquire and retain our school partnerships towards company's mission. Coach and Train Area Managers in the team to acquire new schools.
- Internalize the vision, mission and values of the Company and understand our academic excellence system and its impact on student learning.
- Combine knowledge of parent aspirations, school owner needs and competitive offerings to sustain a strong relationship with schools as the single point of contact with the school.
- Support school's growth through Parent connects and admission programs.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize win-win for successful partnerships to company's mission and handover to Key Account team.
- Oversee new school acquiring campaigns, engage in and improve upon in-house brand promotions and communicate experience stories to develop Organizational view.
- Expand the relationships with existing accounts by proposing organization approved solutions that meet the needs and objectives, in a successful and timely manner.
- Lead account collections and drive timely payments from schools and account settlement.
- Forecast, track key account metrics and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholder
- 8-10 years in new client acquisition with 2- 4 years in team leadership roles.
- Significant experience in pan-India Sales solution delivery and successful leadership of large volume, high quality sales engagement is required
- Excellent in skills like new client acquisition, negotiation and closing the deal.
- Ready to travel across the given Territory/zone.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales and/or MBA
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
Skills and attributes :
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Proficient with multiple technologies
- Leadership skills to independently source and hire
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.