Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:278 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cluster Manager - Sales - BFSI (7-9 yrs)
Desired candidate will lead the development of the region allocated. Prime deliverable is to achieve business targets for the entire product with effective control and supervision of all Network relationships. He/She will work to improve sales team's productivity, network relations and services, and surpassing AOP/goals. Build impactful strategies do drive volumes and build network relationships in the locations.
- Sourcing Unsecured Business Loan (UBL) cases in the market through CA Network / Reference.
- Lead a result-oriented team and is responsible for managing the Cluster profitability.
- Ensuring high quality service and optimal Network Relationship Management
- Conduct periodic strategic review of the business portfolio across the locations allocated. - Define and implement necessary strategies and processes to ensure high level of performance.
- Collaborate with other functions (Operations, Marketing, Credit etc.) to ensure sales team gets the necessary support to develop and grow business and achieve targets.
- Generate leads through various activities - Seminars, Deployments, local engagement etc
- Resolving customer queries to help proper loan sanction & disbursement.
- Maximize performance of sales team by identifying training needs and ensure delivery of training takes place.
- Maintaining punctuality, discipline and high level of morality in tune with the ethics & values of the organisation
- Cost control
- 7-9 years of experience in BFSI with atleast relevant experience of 3-5 years in SME Business Loans
- Good knowledge of SME product as well as markets about business loans in the geography
- Have sound knowledge of local references, deep penetration of the local market and good rapport with the business segments in the geography
- Analytical skills and understanding of financial statements. Flair for numbers and ability to track movement of numbers
- Strong track record during their career
- Good written and verbal communications
- Good knowledge of computer including MS Office and Google Drives
- Good interpersonal skills. Result oriented with a positive outlook and ability to convince clients, seniors and subordinates across functions and be a solution provider.
- Ability to analyze and think strategically.
- System and process orientation
- Quality orientation
- Problem-solving ability
- Customer Service Orientation
- Entrepreneurial and able to build strong network