Consultant at Ekagra Practices
Views:681 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cluster Manager - Operations - eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
Cluster Manager (Operations) - Bangalore (with a leading ecommerce company)
Designation: Cluster Manager (Operations)
Experience: Minimum 7+ years of experience handling multiple stores in beauty or cosmetics segments.
1. To ensure the delivery of operational KPI, sales and profitability plan across stores
2. Effectively manage and review the P&L of all the stores to optimize store profitability.
3. Create and execute strategies on smooth and timely store roll outs, branding and advertisements.
4. Optimize hiring of manpower in line with the business plans and store roll out.
5. Ensure standardization and brand essence is maintained at all stores.
6. To ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, brand standards, company policies and procedures.
7. To identify underperforming stores and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
8. Coaching the store manager and staffs on performance improvement. Work on individual store improvement plan.
9. Manage costs, overheads and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the business.
10. Plan and implement retail store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction and appearance image.
11. Liaise with external agencies (brand principals) and authorities as necessary (Training, Marketing & PR)
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Good business acumen and economic sense. Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.