HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:529 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cluster Head - Working Capital - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for one of Leading Indian Bank
- Develops and implements strategic plans in line with the division's objectives in respective clusters
- Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division by providing inputs on own department's workforce forecasts.
- Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
Market Assessment and Business Development :
- Monitors and analyses the business operating environment in the cluster with respect to market trends, interest rates, competition initiatives, etc. on an ongoing basis to assess potential business opportunities.
- Conducts proactive business development activities from new & existing clients through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors.
- Conducts periodic meetings with key customers, promoters, prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth and expanding share of wallet from key clients through Cross sell initiatives.
- Drives sales and key business operations to ensure effective management of profit and loss account at a cluster level in line with the overall business unit objectives.
- Targets specific business opportunities leading to achievement of the budget and ensures seamless coordination between customer & team members.
- Monitors Volumes, Productivity, Weighted IRR, Cross Sell penetration and delinquency, exception, Service Quality, Product Mix, Channel Mix, Segment Mix, Sanction Rate and Disbursal Rate
- Ensures identification, hiring, training and retention of the desired sales staff at all levels
- Manages relationships to drive cross sell through various initiatives across branches & channels.
- Ensures identification and acquisition of new client/ DST/ DSA relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and also ensures providing suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services
Documentation and Compliance
- Ensures adherence to established guidelines and conducts periodic audits to ensure adherence and maintenance of highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance.
- Monitors and checks that policies and standards are being implemented at the ground level.
- Communicates on an ongoing basis with Product Team /Operations / Risk Management and other Relationship Management group to ensure understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines.