Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tenheads Consultants
Views:315 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cluster Head - Retail Branch Banking (8-15 yrs)
Cluster Head Branch Banking
A. Organization Context
Position Title: Cluster Head
Department: Branch Banking
B. Job Objective :
- To lead the implementation of cohesive and integrated marketing and sales plans on the retail liabilities business in the operational area in order to maximise the Bank's market share, profitability and volume on its range of liability products and third-party products and services.
C. Primary responsibilities :
Strategic and planning :
- Support the Regional Head Branch Banking in the development and execution of the Clusters sales strategy in line with the overall strategy and vision of the Bank.
- Provide inputs to the development of the Retail Liabilities division budget and monitor budget to ensure adherence.
- Oversee the implementation of division policies, procedures and controls in the region so that all relevant procedural/regulatory requirements are met at all branches.
- Drive the business across branches.
- Evaluate the needs of the Cluster in order to capitalise on market opportunities and adjust marketing strategies to reflect changing conditions.
- Recommend and implement on approval marketing strategies and plans consistent with established goals in each product line and service. Constantly endeavour to improve the Bank's competitive position by review of the plans and policies.
- Develop annual operational sales plans in the cluster in at all branch level in conjunction with Channel Heads based on the overall targets and budgets. Prioritise the overall efforts by service and allocation of resources.
- Continually monitor the market to determine the market size and market penetration of the Bank's liability products, third party products and services and also evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Collaborate with product manager to develop new liability and third-party products and services in line with bank preferences.
- Implement in conjunction with Corporate Communication and Marketing Department, advertising and sales promotion plans, evaluate the effect of such campaigns and recommend strategies to reach potential customers based on the evaluation.
- Analyse Market, competitor services and prices in the operational area and synthesize information to develop cost analysis and recommendations for the Bank's products.
- Ensure implementation of business development and sales call program. Manage very important customers HNIs/ Government / Social Deposit etc. to discuss their needs, outlining appropriate services and resolving problems as appropriate.
- Meet specified number of customers suggested by the corporate office every month.
- Co-ordinate the Bank's participation in trade shows and community events in the to promote products and services.
- Lead the identification of target customer segments and ensure that relevant strategies are developed so as to maximize market penetration and customer profitability.
- Establish the culture of cross-selling within the Branch Banking team by guiding the team in understanding requirements of the customer and effectively cross selling Retail Asset and MSME products.
- Ensure seamless integration between the different strategic business units to achieve the overall target of the Bank.
- Regularly monitor the performance of Branch Banking business and take corrective action, if required, to ensure achievement of set target.
- Identify & Establish Business Branches for the business growth strategy.
- Monitor & Oversee the construction carried out in the identified premises / building
- Lead & Facilitate the Up keeping of Branch facility to the requirements of branding team as well as policy of the bank
- Have exceptional execution skills
- Continuously communicate the bank's message to the frontline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.