Senior Consultant at Executive Scouters
Views:3234 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Cluster Head - Logistics (4-8 yrs)
1. Managing entire Cluster operations.
2. Handling DC and Supervisor as direct reporting authority.
3. Ensure budgeted manpower in the cluster.
4. Responsible for DC running as per company laid down SOPs.
5. Monitoring DCs, daily briefing to Down Line and addressing their day to day issues.
6. Administrative Incharge of DC and responsible for sharing attendance, DC Opening and Closing Time Monitoring,
7. Supervise DC wise productivity.
8. Monitoring of preparation and proper maintenance of all registers in DCs such as inbound register, outbound register, gate pass register, KVP, COD Register, meter reading register etc.
9. Verifying and approving petty cash expenses, Fuel vouchers down line
10. Addressing Customer Grievance and allied issues as and when emerge in a DC.
11. Monitor for Cash Tally and SAIL Tally to maintain basic hygiene of operations.
12. TAT compliance.
13. Ensuring attempt on all shipments that arrive/allocated to a cluster.
14. Timely closure of pending shipments.
15. Any other work relating to Cluster operation assigned from time to time.
16. Monitor the cash management of his respective DC.
17. Coordinate with other function and be key point of communication for administrative and operational smooth flow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.