VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:199 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Cluster Head - Broking Firm (5-10 yrs)
Cluster Head- Broking Firm
- Client is a leading brokerage firms in the Indian Capital markets, offering comprehensive investment management solutions to institutions, banks, corporates, high-net worth individuals and retail clients.
CTC Offered- Max upto 25 lacs p.a.
- Responsible for his team to acquire, manage and advise HNI Clients in all asset classes like Debt, Alternate Assets, Equity, Mutual Funds, PMS, PE, Bonds, Structured Products and Broking
- Developing new product ideas to improve revenue generation
- Generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients
- Understand investment/financial needs, risk appetite of the client to create and manage a long term Asset Allocation plan
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Handle the clients investment portfolio, providing financial research, accurate information and tailor made financial solutions
- Motivating team to achieve defined targets and retention of current manpower
- Initial Handholding to RMs, and Joint calls on High Value prospects/converted clients
- Generating yearly AUC of 20 cr
- Self Target - Generating minimum of 1x revenue per month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.