HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:5736 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Club Factory - Warehouse Manager (8-12 yrs)
Description of the Role -
- Monitor/ Manage order fulfillment (deliveries), procurement, reporting, Key Performance Indicators, accounts logistics and customer experience at the warehouse level
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Build and manage a team - plan roster, attendance, discipline, reviews, escalations, grooming, report tracking etc.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies)
1. Excellent Communication skills.
2. Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills
3. Strong people management skills
4. Must have ecommerce warehousing experience
5. Should have handled a min of 40,000 square feet warehouse.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.