HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:15747 Applications:2842 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Club Factory - Supply Chain Manager (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- We aspire to be a billion dollar company by 2019, with hundred & thousands of retailers and over 20 million customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Interact with Internal & External team for System design & Work Flow
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel & Spreadsheet for collaboration
- Required to handle technical details relating to possibly international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Build relationships with logistics service provider and work closely with package engineers to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Engineering background from Tier 1/2 schools preferred.
- Experience : 2-5 years. International supply chain experience in inventory management, logistics, vendor management is preferred, though not mandatory
- Strong quantitative, analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision
- Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stake holders within and outside the organization
- A 1-3 year experience in a top e-commerce organisation preferred.