HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:3000 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Club Factory - Senior Project Manager - Last Mile - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
About the company :
The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
Description of the Role :
- Design & Implement India Last Mile & Network Strategy based on a rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
- Understands work flows of different LMS (Logistics Management System) OMS (order management system)
- Can use the tool like Visio, Process Builders for designing Ops Flows & Layouts.
- Create Last Mile Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
- Understands the Indian Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances & use this knowledge for System & Process scale up.
- Creates customized Operations Process for Clubfactory for day to day Last Mile management like maintaining daily handover to LM form Warehouse, Daily Connections to Surface & Air Linehauls with defined cut-offs.
- Complies with state and central legal & financial compliances with Invoice, Data sharing through API's by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
1. Tech Junkie with hands on smartness for using Chat's for communication & closures
2. Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
3. Must have e-commerce last mile experience with deep insights into Network Management (WMS), LMS & Reconciliations.
4. Should be able to design WorkFlows & interact with internal Engineering Team & Product Management Team for Business Requirements, Design, Pilot & Implementations.
5. Strong quantitative, analytical abilities for data simulations, trend analysis to derive intelligent inputs for Order allocations across multiple Warehouses & Inventory Management.
6. Strong skillsets in Logistics Costing - Basis the Line hauling, Manpower Cost.
7. Interact with multiple internal teams for Capacity Building in the Last Mile.
8. A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision
9. Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stakeholders within and outside the organization
10. MBA & Engineer for a Top Colleges with 4-7 years of experience (2-3 years in an e-commerce environment).