HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:5297 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Club Factory - Senior Project Manager - Fulfillment Centre - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
About the company :
The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
Description of the Role :
- Design & Implement India Fulfilment & Warehousing Strategy based on a rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
- Understands workflows of different WMS & OMS, Can use the tool like Visio, Process Builders for designing Ops Flows & Layouts.
- Create Warehousing Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
- Understands the Indian Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances & use this knowledge for System & Process scale up.
- Creates customized Ops Process for Clubfactory for day to day FC management like maintaining receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with the state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
1. Tech Junkie with hands-on smartness for using Chat's for communication & closures.
2. Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
3. Must have e-commerce warehousing & fulfillment experience with deep insights into Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Warehouse Handover to Last Miles & Reconciliations.
4. Should be able to design WorkFlows for WMS & interact with internal Engineering Team & Product Management Team for Business Requirements, Design, Pilot & Implementations.
5. Strong quantitative, analytical abilities for data simulations, trend analysis to derive intelligent inputs for Order allocations across multiple Warehouses & Inventory Management.
6. Strong skillsets in Warehouse Costing - Basis the Capex, Opex, and Depreciations.
7. Interact with multiple internal teams for Warehouse Manpower Planning for Inbounds, Outbounds & Inventory.
8. A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision.
9. Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stakeholders within and outside the organization
10. MBA & Engineer for a Top Colleges with 5-7 years of experience (2-3 years in an e-commerce environment).
Target companies : Flipkart, Amazon, Craftsvilla, Snapdeal etc