Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:2495 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Club Factory - Quality Auditor (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Quality Analysts are responsible for listening to calls, monitoring email transactions and accurately measuring qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Club factory values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
- Should be able to converse well in English and Hindi.
- Call barging/Call Monitoring
- Email/Chat Transaction Monitoring
- Giving feedback
- Performing training need analysis.
- Process improvement.
- Leading and participating in calibration sessions.
- Improving performance through interventions.
- Keep in touch with Customers and Processes through taking calls for stipulated amount of time
- Provide timely, accurate and effective feedback to Agents regarding job performance
- Take escalated calls, approve adjustments and monitor Agents for quality
- Create development plans for Agents geared to drive world class results
- Complete administrative functions such as maintaining attendance, addressing disciplinary issues etc.
- Partner with HR when initiating corrective action on timely basis
- Analyse, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate trainings.