HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:2540 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Club Factory - Quality Assurance Analyst - Customer Service (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross-border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- We aspire to be a billion-dollar company by 2019, with hundreds & thousands of retailers and over 20 million customers.
- Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer.
- The QA will monitor the inbound and outbound call and chat responses to assess associates demeanor, accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making a recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer's experience.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Perform call monitoring and provides trend data to the site management team.
- Use a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call centre staff.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- At least 1-year experience in Quality Audit
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.