HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:2235 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Club Factory - Project Manager - Warehouse/Last Mile/Customs (7-10 yrs)
About the company :
Club Factory is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- Responsible for providing and implementing the overall solution, capability building, excellent operation performance for India Customs clearance, ecommerce warehouses, last mile, etc. and responsible for managing the India 3rd logistics partners - CHA, warehouse, LM, etc., by closely working with India local logistics team and China headquarter teams.
- This role and position are also an interface and bridge for the synchronous communication and seamless implementation of the solution & capability building & operation performance management between headquarter teams (Hangzhou, China) and local India logistics team(s).
- Warehouse: network planning (e.g. new warehouse build-up), capability building (e.g. KPI set-up, process improvement, efficiency, capacity flexibility, TAT - turnaround time, cost reduction, inventory safety and accuracy etc.), day-to-day operation performance ( weekly & monthly KPI report generation & monitoring & review with warehouse partners, trouble-shooting, put off fires, payment reconciliation, etc.)
- LM: capability building (e.g. partner selection, facilitate the system integration, KPI set-up, process improvement, efficiency, capacity flexibility, shipping speed, successful delivery %, cost reduction), day-to-day operation performance ( weekly & monthly KPI report generation & monitoring & review with LM partners, trouble-shooting, put off fires, payment reconciliation, etc.)
- Lead the capability building-up projects
1. Willing to be based in India, with some travel to China
2. Bilingual very fluent English in work environment is a must, and mother language is mandarin
3. Outstanding coordination and communication skills
4. At least 3-5 years of hand-on experiences in ecommerce warehouse, LM, managing 3rd partner warehouse service provider, KPI & performance management, and leading ecommerce warehouse & LM capability building project as PM
5. Familiar with using WMS, ecommerce warehouse capacity planning, and day-to-day performance management
6. Work experience in top or well-known ecommerce company is desired
7. Bachelor degree is required