Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:4373 Applications:803 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Club Factory - Operations Role - Franchise - Last Mile Capability (6-10 yrs)
About the company:
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
Job Description :
- Driving end to end operations (first-mile, warehousing, line haul and lastmile
- Planning, executing network design and expansion across territories
- Designing and continuously improving operations to achieve higher productivity, lower costs and better service level adherence
- Cost leadership: driving efficiencies across the network
- Onboarded regional and crowdsourcing partners for Last Mile solution
- Negotiated all local and international contract rates directly with carrier.
- Directing projects baselines and controlling projects with respect to resource deployment, time overruns and quality compliance to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Maintaining key metrics of end 2 end order fulfillment like reducing RTO%, FDDS, Timely DTO% and delivery %
- Ensuring that product vision is realized through excellence in execution.
- Undertaking all key performance parameters to drive Dashboard & SLA for both merchant & customer
- Deploying uniform process, new initiatives across all the Market place and Oneship Centers.
- Manpower strategic planning Level of On-roll resources v/s Off-roll, Design of Org structure
- Integrated real time Weight API with 3PL to resolve real time weight disputes both merchant and 3PL level.
- Monitoring KPI and SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Setting up Security and Ioss Prevention team for fraudulent Activities for both marketplace model and one ship centers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.