HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:2843 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Club Factory - Manager - Warehouse (7-10 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- We aspire to be a billion dollar company, with hundred & thousands of retailers and over 20 million customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitor/Manage order fulfillment (deliveries), procurement, reporting, accounts logistics and customer experience at the warehouse level
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Build and manage a team - plan roster, attendance, discipline, reviews, escalations, grooming, report tracking etc.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills
- Strong people management skills
- Must have ecommerce warehousing experience
- Should have handled a min of 150k sq feet warehouse.