HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:4393 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Club Factory - Manager - Marketplace Pickups (6-9 yrs)
About the company :
The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
Description of the Role -
- Monitoring and planning daily pickup operations across the city within defined SLA
- Onboarding and training new drivers/transporters to be used for FM transportation
- Handholding and monitoring team performance composed of operations manager, seller operations managers and executives
- Maintaining good rapport with sellers and be the first point of contact for resolution around seller pickup issues
- Understanding city level pickup operations and implement new processes around pickup to optimize overall FM cost
- To work closely with Hub & WH team to settle any disputes arising due to stock mismatches during pickups
- Ensuring payments and debits are raised on timely basis to driver partners and ensuring motivation and harmony among driver partners.
- Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels.
- Review the Contracts & agreements - Negotiate with Service Providers improving KPIs,
- Work closely with China & India Customer Support Team/s for ensuring Customer Delight - Resolve day to day customer issues related to First Mile Vendors.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies)
- Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
- Must have Last Mile Account Management experience in similar environments
- Approx 3-5 years of experience in Logistics with 1-2 years in an ecommerce company.
- MBA's preferred but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.