HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:2342 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Club Factory - Logistics Manager (4-5 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Interact with Internal & External team for System design & Work Flow
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel & Spreadsheet for collaboration
- Required to handle technical details relating to possibly international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Build relationships with logistics service provider and work closely with package engineers to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Engineers from Tier 1/2 schools preferred.
- Experience: 4-5 years. International supply chain experience in inventory management, logistics, vendor management is preferred, though not mandatory.
- Strong quantitative, analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision
- Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stake holders within and outside the organization
- 4-5 year experience in a top e-commerce org - Flipkart/Amazon/etc is preferable.