HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:6174 Applications:533 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Club Factory - General Legal Counsel - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Job Designation: "General Legal Counsel"
About the Company
ClubFactory is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
The General Legal Counsel shall be responsible for setting up a legal framework to ensure regulatory and legal compliance, support procurement/ imports and sales operations (SBRT/ MBRT/ Online/ Offline), product compliance (license requirements BIS/ WPC etc.), licensing, training, etc.
The General Legal Counsel will work with the Senior Management to ensure that regulatory requirements and risks are broadly understood by his stakeholders and managed; structuring, drafting and negotiating strategic agreements/alliances. He/she will be the point of contact with the law firms for the organization to provide legal resolution for business requirements
- Require at least 3 years of experienced candidate preferably from e-commerce experience
- Excellent ability to analyse and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions;
- Draft and review contract on procurement, cooperation and on-line terms
- Strong legal and business judgment; Negotiation with partners such as customer service, logistics - LMs, Warehousing, marketing agencies etc.
- Handle all necessary legal documents for company operation under Indian laws
- Dispute handling, including labour dispute, contract dispute, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease;
- Strong knowledge of legal liabilities, scenario analysis and ability to guage legal liabiities and implication on India business
- Know-how on importing products in various modes (cargo, courier by air/ sea etc)
- Prior experience working with government liasoning firms is preferred
- Knowledge of direct & indirect tax and impact on business
- LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India. Candidates with CS qualification may be preferred.
- Competence in a broad range of Corporate & Business laws, Product laws, Commercial contracts, Intellectual Property Laws, and Legal Metrology is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.