Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:641 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Club Factory - Customs House Agent (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for the strategy planning of India Customs and Import management to match the business model & business plan, and meet the business needs.
- Continuously improve India Customs clearance speed, cost, efficiency, etc
- Establish and continuously improve India Customs and Import process
- Do the in-depth research to select and develop new qualified Customs agents and add new import Customs ports to significantly contribute to the end-to-end shipping speed and costs.
- Keep abreast of the Customs policy and regulation, and identify potential risks for our business in advance.
- Build a good relationship with and coordinate with Customs, Commodity Inspection, etc. government departments
- Closely work with internal International Logistics team and the local India Logistics team to serve as a connecting link between the preceding and the following, to make sure the process is smooth, and ensure goods handover to be smooth, quick, and correct without discrepancy.
- Collaborate with internal Product and R&D teams and external Customs agent to efficiently and correctly map our merchandises to HSN code.
- Responsible for monitoring day-to-day export activity to make sure it's smooth, quick and successful, and timely identify and solve any abnormal and unexpected issues.
- At least 4+ years of hand-on experiences in India import Customs clearance, at least one-year courier mode import.
- Very familiar with India import Customs agents resources, the import Customs policy and regulation of cross-border ecommerce (B2B, B2C), all major India ports (by air and by sea), courier mode and cargo mode
- Have good relationship with the related government department, like Customs,
- Outstanding coordination and communication skills
Note: Should be fluent with regional language