Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:2376 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Club Factory - Customer Service Trainer (2-7 yrs)
Roles And Responsibility:
- Contribute to, and manage delivery of, training programs, as assigned by the Program Manager
- Responsible for general administration associated with running training programs
- Keeps stakeholders informed
- Analyses data for training need analysis shares a monthly training calendar
- Assists in reviewing training materials and curriculum
- Aids in the ongoing maintenance of training programs, products and systems
- Act as an individual contributor on special projects assigned by manager
- Identifies problems and suggests solutions
- Must be able to solve problems with direction and guidance from more senior team members
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Training related work experience of 2-4 years
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong communications skills, moderate or developing presentation/facilitation skills.
- Moderate analytical skills to deep dive into data for training need analysis
- Stays abreast of emerging developments in the assigned subject areas
- Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- E-commerce industry experience will be preferred.