Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:3053 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Club Factory - Account Manager - Last Mile Services (4-8 yrs)
Job Title : LM Account Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
About the company :
The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross border commerce firm in India.
The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
Description of the Role:
- Handle the complete end to end Account Management issues for a Last Mile Service Provider.
- Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels.
- Validate COD Delivery Performance across Cities, States, Zones, Commercial Lanes to check breaches and ensure continuous tracking of performance on a daily basis.
- Ensure timely disbursal of the COD (Cash on Delivery) form the Last Mile Service Providers as per the defined KPI's.
- Review the Contracts & agreements - Negotiate with Service Providers improving KPIs, Cost and expand serviceable pincodes.
- Work closely with China & India Customer Support Team/s for ensuring Customer Delight - Resolve day to day customer issues related to Last Mile Vendor.
- Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Bill Validation, KPI Penalty, Lost & Damages with working data.
- Work with Internal Finance & External Teams for Bill Payments, Bill reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
- Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
- Must have Last Mile Account Management experience in similar environments
- Approx. 3-5 years of experience in Logistics with 1-2 years in an eCommerce company.
- MBA's preferred but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.