Cloudtail - Vendor Operations Manager (5-7 yrs)
Vendor Operations Manager
Location : Bangalore
Type : People Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of associates to drive workflows like Selection addition, In-stock, Vendor Contact management, Negotiations etc. for Cloudtail vendors through HOTW processes.
- Responsible for driving key input metrics like bringing in new selection, minimizing out-of-stock situations and improving vendor margins.
- Responsible for productivity of the team and improving productivity metrics.
- Responsible to maintain team dynamics and work to maintain team satisfaction. Responsible for driving higher team satisfaction scores.
- Play the role of functional SME for the team to troubleshoot and improve team knowledge.
- Responsible to bring in new processes, drive existing process improvements through invent and simplify and help scale the processes.
- Manage team level escalations and deep dive in to root cause to fix processes.
- Drive improvement in quality of the team with help of QC POCs.
Job Specifications :
Education : Graduate, post-graduate(preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams.
- 5+ years of experience of owning and managing processes.
- Proficiency in Excel, Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Understanding Vendor central, Paragon and payments process is a plus