Cloudtail - Vendor Manager/People Manager (4-8 yrs)
Cloudtail - Vendor Manager - People Manager Role
- Identify, prospect vendors by analyzing complex data to identify growth opportunities for Cloudtail. Recruit vendors who offer relevant selection by pitching and negotiating the right benchmark terms. This will require the team to reach out to new vendors with confidence explaining the advantages and benefits of partnering with Cloudtail.
- Onboard the vendors and help new vendors master Cloudtails tools and systems so that they can be self-sufficient and list their products efficiently and to the standard required. You will play an important role in ensuring that the input metrics are managed & streamlined.
- Partner with vendors in ensuring that the right products are available at the right time at the right price- Drive business growth for vendors and Cloudtail by driving appropriate promotions and providing visibility.
- Liaison with product/program teams to identify and drive automation opportunities and process improvements. Take ownership of driving the adoption of the new tools and processes launched to handle vendors at scale at with speed.
- Conduct weekly reviews with the team to audit business performance. Suggest and drive corrective actions in the team (wherever required). Communicate progress to senior leaders and stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- As a people manager, you will manage a large team of associates and be responsible for driving individual and team performance goals with the ability to dive deep and report on recruited vendor performance. As the team grows, you will play a key part in helping to develop and improve the recruiting and on-boarding processes for new hires.