HRBP at Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd
Views:1378 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Cloudtail - Specialist - Learning & Development - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-6 yrs)
Reporting Manager: Manager - Learning and Development
Team Size: Nil
Department: Learning and Development
People Manager Role: No
About Prione :
- Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Prione. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- As a L&D specialist for Prione Business Services, inclumbent will work with L&D functional leader and key stakeholders including external partners to ideate and execute learning solutions for our employees. The incumbent will work with internal stakeholders like business leaders, HRBPs to conduct LNIs, design programs and execute them. S/he will also build frameworks to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs atleast till Level 4 in Kirk Patrick framework
- To succeed in this role, the candidate should possess strong understanding of L&D as a function and adult learning concepts. The candidate must possess high level of ownership and bias for action to drive the projects with necessary guidance. As such, the candidate must be analytical, detail oriented, and be adept at problem solving. The person should be a fast learner and have the ability to influence stakeholders without authority. S/he should excel at prioritizing workload, have strong attention to detail, and be able to quickly earn trust with various stakeholders. The candidate must have experience of working with external consultants and vendors and must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to succeed in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Job Description :
- As part of the Learning and Development function engage with stakeholders and align them on L&D charter to identified needs.
- Run learning engagements driving and conducting needs analysis, creating training plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs.
- Partner with senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team's charter and deliverables.
- Recognize and adapt best practices in the area of Learning and Development.
- Own programs that are run pan India. Responsible for ensuring the programs continue to deliver against the organization's needs.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups.
- Run projects impacting one to multiple businesses/functions and involving several stakeholders.
- Look at organization wide themes and integrate into plans.
- Move forward in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge, innovating with bold bets to drive business growth.
Job Specifications :
Education : Specialization degree in HR ( Tier 1 preferred)
Experience, qualifications and skills required :
- At the least 5 - 6 years- experience in Human Resources/Learning and Development. Atleast 2 years of experience in core Learning & Development preferred.
- You should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires fair amount of content development expertise.
- You should be adept at facilitating training programs and meetings with different audience groups.
- You should be adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
- You should have project management experience at the least on mid-size projects.
Preferred Qualifications/Experience :
The following skills are not mandatory and will be a plus:
- Experience working with multiple geographies, and the ability to run projects across those geographies.
- Certification on and being adept at using various instruments such as the MBTI, FIRO-B and the PDI 360 degree.
For More details please visit :