Cloudtail - Senior Program Manager (5-9 yrs)
- Coaches and trains management and project teams on Kaizen concepts and methodologies
- Leads and supports process improvement projects.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and prioritization to align with business objectives.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Know the process deeply: Understand each process from end-to-end in depth in the entire business
- Own the processes: Understand the gap between the target and the output, responsible for all root cause analysis/cause-effect
- Know the Output : Stay on top of every business metrics, understand the output and impact of the output on the business
- Know the gap: Understand the problem statement in depth, performing the RCA with the right tools and presenting the gap to the concerned team
- Influence the Cross-function: Converting the gap into strategies and action by liaising with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required. Influence the business with the improvement metrics
- Stake Holder Management: Work with cross functional teams to drive over action plans
Education - MBA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Supply Chain and Operations. Preferably having worked in Warehouses and Logistics. Should be able to use Lean and/or Six Sigma tools to drive process improvements and efficiencies.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
- Analytical background.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques required
- Mastery of SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative, working with minimal direction and handle vagueness.
- Excellence with RCA tools like PDCA, Fish Bone, Why- Why and any other six- sigma tools
- Ability to translate gaps into execution plans and take them to completion
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the scope of work.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
Preferred: Six Sigma Green or Black Belt or Lean Certification