Recruiter at Prione
Views:3261 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Cloudtail - Senior Operations Manager - Vendor Success Program - IIM/ISB/NIFT/NITIE/XLRI/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
VSP Core is a part of the Vendor Success Program (VSP) at Cloudtail. As a Senior Operations Manager - VSP you will lead and grow vendor management operations focused on three tasks: low prices, vast selection, and convenience for our Indian marketplace i.e., medium and small vendors from India.
The role involves scaling up existing operations and will include hiring team members, empowering vendors to serve their needs in a self-service manner and driving automation of operational processes. The role calls for someone who is passionate about leading a team and is committed on improving vendor experience at scale in Cloudtail.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail.
- Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
- Enable Vendor Success: This requires putting in place a framework that works for multitudes of vendors and their products. You will define and execute a vision that enables growth of products and business processes required to meet the short and long term needs of the business at scale.
- Scale Business: Work with business partners to standardize and scale specific business processes to maximize shareholder value and business growth by continuously working on refining business processes to improve efficiencies and quality.
- Develop Business Solutions: Cloudtail's retail business is continually evolving. You will work with Retail and other internal business partners to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems. These solutions will be scalable and take advantage of a technology approach to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
- The individual would have targets on process standardization, automation and business metrics and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics. The individual would be responsible and be a point of escalation for the delivery by the teams.
- You will be expected to deliver solutions and programs that are technology based, highly scalable, secure, and flexible -all while maintaining a strong customer and business partner focus.
- You will have a demonstrated record of team building and execution in a high-volume operational environment and be able to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business and technical domains. This requires a person that is metrics driven yet has the vision to scale the business.
- Stakeholder management: This role is expected to have a high degree of cross-functional stakeholder engagement across business teams, program teams and global teams to benchmark best practices.
- People Management
- Effectively sets expectations and builds robust launch plans for new team members.
- Provides regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help them individually grow functional skills and leadership capability.
- Builds solutions to meet the hiring needs by retaining and developing talent.
- Understand and communicate vision for team members.
- Assesses behavior and coaches- direct reports to demonstrate leadership principles within their roles.
- Identifies and works with top performers for talent development and creates a leadership pipeline for own level.