Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:2667 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Cloudtail - Senior Manager - Finance (12-16 yrs)
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 9 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
- Cloudtail seeks a Senior Finance Manager who will be an integral part of the finance leadership at the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative online retail companies in the country, directly supporting a high performing business team. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about ecommerce and delivering best in class customer experiences.
- This role will be a good fit if you are highly analytical, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can influence large set of stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Sr. Finance Manager, you will work directly with business leaders to deliver growth, profitability and working capital management. You also identify opportunities and develop business cases. Job responsibilities include:
- Partnering Cloudtail Business teams in drawing up both short and long-term financial planning
- Engage with leadership to achieve financial and business goals; work closely with them to meet financial goals and supports financially sound decision making
- Create accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support leadership in decision making process; clearly articulate financial implications of business decisions / choices, and provide analysis on new proposals
- Contribution to planning, forecasting and reporting Profit/Loss and working capital metrics.
- Decision support analysis of underlying data to support negotiating of commercial terms of contractual / vendor relationships
- Partner with and proactively communicate across the finance community to coordinate a complex and interconnected series of deliverables.
- Raise the bar on hiring, developing, and retaining the best talent to continue building our world class team of finance professionals.
- This position requires a successful candidate tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have exceptional Finance skills and strong understanding of Accounting principles, solid leadership skills, business partnering skills and firm business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results.
She or he will have to operate independently and successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize. You must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
Education: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance.
- 12+ years of Experience in business finance.
- Experience serving as a trusted partner to senior leadership teams through short term and long term financial planning processes, confronting and overcoming challenging situations, enabling growth, and driving efficiency improvements
- Respected leader of a team that inspires growth and development, attracting and retaining the highest quality finance professionals
- Experience working in a matrix environment with cross functional teams, influencing strategy, and achieving goals by working across the organization
- Fluency in Excel and SQL. Understanding of Redshift or other Databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP, Hyperion, COGNOS
Good to have:
- Prior experience of Organized retail, FMCG, Media or Telecom will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business support involving forecasting, variance analysis
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills, attention to detail, dealing with ambiguity, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial reporting for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Leadership in taking ownership, prioritizing competing tasks, sound decision making, and delivering results
Cloudtail is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
For More details please visit