Cloudtail - Senior Instock Manager (7-10 yrs)
Senior Instock Manager
Location: BangaloreType: Individual Contributor Role
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
Cloudtail is looking for a smart, motivated, driven Sr. Instock Manager for Cloudtails fast-growing business. In this role you play a significant role in driving effective inventory management, vendor relationships, operational and supply-chain excellence. The Manager accomplishes this by being champion of automation, taking data driven decisions, leading continuous process improvements, driving system and process automation with key internal teams, and maintaining a deep knowledge of the product line and its customers. You will be a thought leader by influencing others to take action through scalable systems and processes, rather than just addressing issues. You own identifying and driving these improvements across the business segment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling of workflows for Category
- Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and across categories and external support teams
- Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience and making decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- To create long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Identify opportunities to enhance relationships with key or strategic vendors
- Will be in involved in Negotiation of operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Manager to drive supply chain improvements
- Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency of our inventory position
- Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making and problem solving
- Senior Instock Managers are responsible for knowledge management, development of self and others, and recruiting
Graduation or MBA(Preferred)
- 5+years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
Good to have
- Experience with improvement techniques such as SAP etc.
For More details please visit our Website: