Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:953 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Cloudtail - Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Planning - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
About Cloudtail :
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
Why work with us?:
We're inspired by the idea of changing how people think about shopping. And we're looking for new team members who share our passion. The Cloudtail team is encouraged to think big and innovate the shopping experiences of the future. Every day in Cloudtail offers an opportunity to challenge yourself and build something that improves the lives of shoppers
Cloudtail seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to be a P&L owner for the company with complete ownership of annual plans, quarterly forecasts, actual reporting and variance analysis. Cloudtail is continuing to expand its successful retail business and we are looking for a highly motivated leader who will partner with accounting and business team and will be responsible for entire financial reporting of the company including driving insights and planning performance reviews with senior leadership team. This role will also require end to end ownership on various automation projects right from design till complete implementation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the annual plans, quarterly forecasts and variance analysis.
- Ensuring monthly financial review and prepare the monthly management reporting including P&L, balance sheet and cashflows at product/category level (30 + categories and growing)
- Finding out leakages and presenting opportunities to plug the same.
- Driving automation projects around financial planning and reporting.
- Working with global teams on seamless exchange of information and management reporting.
- Working with business finance teams to drive financial performance and business decisions.
Job Specifications :
- CA/MBA from top business schools
- Well versed with any BI tool (Hyperian, Cognos, Qlick sense etc).
- 6 to 8 years of relevant business finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and some familiarity with databases.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial planning and forecasting models.
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Experience building and managing Financial Models.
For More details please visit our Website: