Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:19422 Applications:1569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Cloudtail - Manager - Vendor Management - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (9-14 yrs)
About the Role: As a Manager Vendor Management, you will focus on delivering exceptional sales and margin growth for the sub-categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection, keeping the customers always at the center of all decisions you take. He or she will be responsible for signing the right mix of vendors, smart pricing, driving margin improvements and operating within strict goals around inventory turns and OTB management.
This person will have responsibility for:
- Building selection and terms negotiation: Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms and getting support for marketing campaigns.
- Drive efficiency - Inventory turns / OTB Management: Will be responsible for operating on industry benchmark inventory turns for the category and generating a positive/self-sustaining business by efficient OTB management
- Pricing: Responsible for pricing strategy for the category so that we can offer to the customers the best value, value being a combination of price and any convenience. Candidate will also be responsible for using pricing as a lever to ensure efficient cash flow management against the profitability goal.
- Business planning and communication to senior management: Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Joint Planning with Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events conducted on the platform.
- Innovation: Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast growing business.