Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:4280 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Cloudtail - Manager - Supply Chain - Inventory Liquidation & Refurbishment (8-12 yrs)
This person will work extensively with Retail, 3rd Party Fulfillment Centre Operations, Transportation, and Finance teams to build and successfully deliver customer focused infrastructure, processes and solutions. This person will also work for Imports Supply chain and knowledge of international Freight Forwarders and Custom Clearance will be of an advantage.
The person will work closely with the Inbound and Inventory Control operations to develop tools and analyze data, dig deep into data to determine root cause of defects, build and maintain decision support tools, and present findings to business partners to drive improvements in supply chain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Supply Chain Manager to develop comprehensive project proposals to improve the overall fulfillment experience for our customers.
- Provide day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
- Gather and analyze data across business functions to establish standards for supply chain and product fulfillment.
- Support complex ad-hoc analysis and recommendations
- Publish weekly metrics reports for business teams to take proactive actions to improve customer experience.