Recruiter at Prione
Views:6098 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Cloudtail - Manager - Retail Vendor Recruitment - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The Retail Vendor Recruitment team works to recruit new suppliers and owns the selection expansion efforts for Cloudtail. The key goal of this role is to drive supplier acquisitions by working on the lead pipeline and manage the vendors at scale. Key success metrics for this role will be acquisitions, selection, in-stock and profitability goals for the vendors that you own. You also will be helping the team manage existing processes, design & deploy new ones, and communicate to senior leadership through structured reports that are well-understood throughout the organization. The growth of the business and the increasing complexity make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging proposition.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify, prospect vendors by analyzing complex data to identify growth opportunities for Cloudtail. Recruit vendors who offer relevant selection by pitching and negotiating the right benchmark terms. This will require the team to reach out to new vendors with confidence explaining the advantages and benefits of partnering with Cloudtail.
- Onboard the vendors and help new vendors master Cloudtail's tools and systems so that they can be self-sufficient and list their products efficiently and to the standard required. You will play an important role in ensuring that the input metrics are managed & streamlined.
- Partner with vendors in ensuring that the right products are available at the right time at the right price- Drive business growth for vendors and Cloudtail by driving appropriate promotions and providing visibility.
- Liaison with product/program teams to identify and drive automation opportunities and process improvements. Take ownership of driving the adoption of the new tools and processes launched to handle vendors at scale at with speed.
- Conduct weekly reviews with the team to audit business performance. Suggest and drive corrective actions in the team (wherever required). Communicate progress to senior leaders and stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- As a people manager, you will manage a large team of associates and be responsible for driving individual and team performance goals with the ability to dive deep and report on recruited vendor performance. As the team grows, you will play a key part in helping to develop and improve the recruiting and on-boarding processes for new hires.
Job Specifications :
Education : Post Graduate - MBA
a. Relevant :
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales or negotiation with experience in vendor management, sales, or business development roles.
- Fulltime MBA, with 4-6 years of experience in managing large teams where associates are required to handle data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions accordingly.
- Driving high service delivery and execution with the ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels, including interacting with customers / stake holders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner; Highly organized and results oriented
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence; Identify areas of possible process improvements
- Pace of implementation and consistency in performance, Passionate about online business, e-commerce and sales
b. Preferred :
- Experience with e-commerce or retail is advantageous