Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:6785 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
Cloudtail - Manager - Instock Management (10-15 yrs)
Cloudtail is looking for a smart, motivated, driven Manager, Instock Manager for Cloudtail's fast-growing business. In this role you play a significant role in driving effective inventory management, vendor relationships, operational and supply-chain excellence. The Manager accomplishes this by being champion of automation, taking data driven decisions, leading continuous process improvements, driving system and process automation with key internal teams, and maintaining a deep knowledge of the product line and its customers. You will be a thought leader by influencing others to take action through scalable systems and processes, rather than just addressing issues. You own identifying and driving these improvements across the business segment.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling of workflows for Category
- Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and across categories and external support teams
- Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience and making decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- To create long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Identify opportunities to enhance relationships with key or strategic vendors
- Will be in involved in Negotiation of operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Manager to drive supply chain improvements
- Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency of our inventory position
- Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making and problem solving
- Manager, Instock Managers are responsible for attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals and resource planning for the team
- Create mechanisms to help onboard new talent to organization by continuously building network of talent inside and outside of company.
- Effectively coach and give feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development
- Set and balance goals across team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development