Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:23346 Applications:1416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Cloudtail - Instock Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
In stock manager
About the company : Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran Management Services Private Limited and Amazon Asia Pacific Resources Private Limited. Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd. is one of the sellers on the www.amazon.in platform and operates in various product groups such as Consumer Electronics, Apparels, Media, Home & Kitchen etc.
Job Description :
Customer & Operational Need:
- Understands how key in stock metrics integrate with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience. Identifies cost reduction and waste removal opportunities and proposes specific solutions
- Translates the operational strategy into day-to-day decisions and opportunity identification. Works effectively with team members within the category and in external support functions to execute on strategic objectives
Planning & Business Analysis:
- Works closely with vendors and category managers to come with an in-stock plan for a particular category. Closely monitors the business metrics and alters the plan as required.
- Acts as key point of contact between FC, supply chain, and vendors. Educates and integrates new vendors on operational requirements (e.g. PO Handling, Shipping) to reinforce highest standards. Influences vendor operational performance management and improvement (e.g., Fill Rates, Overages, Underages, Switcheroo)
- Drives in stock, inventory turns, and supply chain improvements for assigned business unit. Translates data analysis into decision recommendation. Understands academic concepts of supply chain optimization
Automation & System Enhancement:
- Provides scalable solutions for specific issues. Demonstrates a deep understanding of Cloudtail tools and is eager to work with the tech vendors to advocate tool enhancements.
- Builds and maintains knowledge sharing processes so as to ensure cross category learnings and build capability within the team. Trains and mentors other vendor operations associates. Participate in interview process for new hires.
- Establishes network within organization; begins to build internal and external networks. Works closely across categories to drive improvements and efficiencies in the system.
Clearly demonstrated process-orientation and structured, organised thinking, excellent analytical ability
- MBA from a Tier-1 business school
- 2 to 5 years work experience in any of the following industries/fields - Consulting, Supply Chain, Retail organisations, FMCG
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.