Associate Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:4036 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Cloudtail - Instock Manager (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demand Planning: determining the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, historical trends and inventory targets
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting
- Integrate key Instock metrics with broader business metrics to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modeling of workflows
- Act as key point of contact between Retail, supply chain, and vendors
- Responsible for defining Operational strategy & Manage day-to-day operational relationships with vendors and distributors partners, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations/decisions.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training session, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Inventory Management tools and an ability to work with technical teams to advocate for tool enhancements
- Be an Automation Champion
Education : Graduate/MBA
- 2+years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering, and modeling, problem-solving, and communicating recommendations
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working with high performing teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.