Associate Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:2866 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Cloudtail - Instock Manager (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demand Planning: determining the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, historical trends and inventory targets
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting
- Integrate key Instock metrics with broader business metrics to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modeling of workflows
- Act as key point of contact between Retail, supply chain, and vendors
- Responsible for defining Operational strategy & Manage day-to-day operational relationships with vendors and distributors partners, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations/decisions.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training session, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Inventory Management tools and an ability to work with technical teams to advocate for tool enhancements
- Be an Automation Champion
Education : Graduate/MBA
- 2+years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering, and modeling, problem-solving, and communicating recommendations
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working with high performing teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization