Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:6703 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Cloudtail - Financial Analyst - Softlines (2-4 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Type : Individual Contributor
About Cloudtail :
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
Job Purpose :
Cloudtail seeks a Finance Analyst to be a key business partner with the Retail teams. Cloudtail is continuing to expand its successful retail business and we are looking for a highly motivated leader who will partner the vendor management team and will be responsible for key business KPIs on In-Stock; profitability, working capital investment; Inventory Reserve for the business category. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including corporate finance; vendor management and category management teams; AR, Accounting, and software development teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive the P&L of the business by highlighting negotiation, pricing, other opportunities and creating accountability in the system.
- Deep dive on impact of selection plans of the vendor management team and planned purchases.
- Review impact on working capital and guide business on corrective steps to keep working capital healthy.
- Preparation of Annual plan and Quarterly forecast.
- Inventory review and analysis to identify slow/non-moving inventory and work with business teams to improve inventory health and inventory reserves.
- Monitoring and reviewing the actual performance against the plan and provide relevant data points to leadership team to enable decision making.
- Continuous benchmarking of existing vendor terms and drive towards improved terms year on year.
- Identify key vendor funding opportunities to improve credit terms and in effect working capital investment.
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- CA/MBA preferred
- 2 to 4 years of relevant business finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and some familiarity with databases.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Experience building and managing Financial Models
For More details please visit our Website :