Associate Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:2628 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Cloudtail - Assistant Instock Manager (2-5 yrs)
Cloudtail is looking for a smart, motivated, and driven Assistant Instock Manager who will be responsible for driving inventory decisions and key supply chain initiatives for Cloudtail's fast-growing business, developing and executing best practices in managing inventory to maximize sales, margin, and inventory turns. Key areas of focus include driving improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and improving product sourcing decisions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demand Planning: determining the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, historical trends and inventory targets
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting
- Integrate key Instock metrics with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operational relationships with vendors and distributors partners, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations / decisions.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training session, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Inventory Management tools
- Be an Automation Champion
- 2+years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working with high preforming teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization