CloudInfra - Product Manager (0-6 yrs)
This is a work from office role. Our office is spacious, well sanitized and well ventilated. We also have a covered terrace alongside where people can work. We ensure that our employees stay safe and healthy with regular temperature checks.
1. Attending to customer chat requests- The candidate will be required to attend to chat queries on our chat platform tawk.to. This would require that the candidate develops a deep understanding of our product. He/ She should also be able to understand customer questions andd respond to them in an appropriate manner.
2. Coordinating with the technical team to get customer issues resolved. The candidate should be able to work with the technical team and make sure that the customer requirements are translated in the right mannger.
3. Working with the marketing team to execute organic and paid marketing activities. You will also be working closely with the marketing team to get marketing activities up and running.
4. Responding to customer tickets- You will also be responding to customer support tickets on a regular basis.
5. Coordinating with external vendors. You will work with external vendors. Negotiating with them and finding the right vendor will be a part of your job.