Senior Consultant at Cloud4C
Views:182 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cloud4C - Technical Landscape Owner - SAP Services (10-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities - Within the Scale, the mission of the Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) organization within the Cloud and Infrastructure Delivery (CID) Unit is to run the HANA Enterprise Cloud and drive SAP HANA adoption and scale provide Enterprise-class cloud offering for mission-critical operations and run real-time cloud platform, infrastructure, and managed services, focusing on fast time-to value at reduced cost and risk.
- Cloud and Infrastructure Delivery, Managed Cloud Delivery is delivering and running customers SAP Systems.
- We deliver services from three regions (EMEA/AMER/APJ) having a strong international focus and cultural diversity.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS :
- Delivery of complex SAP Landscapes by providing technical expertise and support
- Planning, setup, implementation and operation of SAP technology-based system landscapes, achieving ambitious SLA requirements
- Proper documentation, definition of technical operational concepts and guidelines for the implemented SAP landscapes and roll out of this information/knowledge to the rest of the team
- Coordination of international teams in global projects.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 10+ yrs in SAP BASIS
- Experience with SAP Implementation, Upgrade, Migration Projects
- Must have HANA and S/4 HANA Migration experience
- Experience in HANA Administration and monitoring
- Experience in HANA Database restore, recovery and replication
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management
- Solid know-how on SAP Technologies (SAP NetWeaver certification highly beneficial)
- Experience in the key technical areas SAP BI, Cloud, Mobility, HANA DB, Sybase ASE and technical monitoring with SAP Solution Manager
- Strong capabilities in the area of technical documentation.
- Knowledge in Cluster Technologies (MSCS, EMC Autostart, Linux Pacemaker) is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams. Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
- Good analytical and solution oriented thinking
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.