Cloud Strategy/IT Strategy Role (7-12 yrs)
We are looking 7 -12 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization.
Lead large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
Expertise in a minimum of 2 of the following IT skillsets:
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- Digital Technology Strategy
- Digital IT operating model transformation
- IT security
- ERP implementation
- Cloud SaaS/PaaS strategy and delivery
- Cloud IaaS migration planning and execution
- Data separation and transition, Digital Transformation
- Cloud Strategy, Transformation, Development and Migration
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal
Meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Ability to translate your Cloud skills in transaction scenarios by managing programs for Data Center migrations, Cloud journey, cloud transformation and cloud first IT strategy
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Deals Strategy and Management work.
- B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.