Manager - Recruitment at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:327 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cloud Solution Architect - Management Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (6-14 yrs)
We have an open requirement from our MNC client(Management consulting based) for "Cloud Solution Architect"
Experience: 10-14 Years
Roles & Responsibility :
- Building community
- Advising internal colleagues on core technical concepts and frameworks
- Advising fellow architects on areas relevant to an area you have depth in
- Developing a network in the company technical community and leveraging it for our clients
- Developing & Designing
- Analysing complex IT application and infra landscapes
- Analysing the status quo and optimization of IT architectures
- Identifying non-trivial technology decisions facing a client
- Storytelling about cloud building building blocks and their importance
- Road mapping and business case development
- Hands on knowledge on various cloud tools and cloud architectures Controlling & Managing
- Reviewing vendor proposals and/or in-flight technical work
- IT project management and quality assurance
- Optimizing cloud development processes & costs
WHAT YOU'LL BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
[Cloud Architect] :
- [6+] years' experience on cloud tools, software development, technical project management, digital delivery or technology consulting (cloud)
- Ability to bring unique tech perspectives from outside the consulting industry into company's typical engagements, requiring:
- Deep technical experience (required) - Consulting experience [desirable]
- Strategic mindset (hypothesis driven, 80:20 mindset, iterative approach, activist stance)
- Leadership potential to transform the consulting industry in particular around interaction with designers, engineers and POs
- Progressing thought leadership in deep tech - New (but proven) methodologies or ways of working
- Overview of common development methods and tools DevOps practices and Continuous Improvement
- Ability to balance dogmatism and pragmatism to guide decision making. Articulate trade-offs and drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including (but not limited to) IaaS/PaaS providers, container orchestration, service mesh, API gateways, and commercial vs. open source software.
- Approaches to managing Architectural debt, Architecture governance and evolution in practice
- Micro services topologies, including operational concerns such as resiliency, observability, discovery and routing, security etc.
Note - B.Tech/B.E. from Tier 1 college is mandatory.