Managing Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:59 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cloud Security Practitioner - Governance Risk & Compliance - IT (7-9 yrs)
Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)-8-Hyderabad
Job Details :
Experience : 7 - 9 Years
Annual Salary : 2300000-2500000 INR
Work Location : Hyderabad, India
Domain : Information technology (IT)
Job Description :
About Accenture :
- Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,
Qualification : 15 years of full time education
Assigned Role : Cloud Security Practitioner
- You will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
- You will create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role : Cloud Security Practitioner
Role Description :
- Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments.
- In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
Must Have Skills : Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Good To Have Skills : Security Risk and Audit Operations
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
- We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professional to join our Information Security group You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of clients in the Financial Services industry
- You will be responsible for the execution of external/internal and client originated audit activities related to information security and regulatory compliance Provide management and deliver high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing due diligence
Technical Experience : Develop internal tools and knowledge to assist in ongoing audit activities related to the above Assist with annual SOC1/SOC2 Audit Activities Align client/partner communications with organization goals Achieve team/company business plans/ performance objectives Maintain the highest technical and professional standard Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks ; Providing additional help and guidance to internal teams on a consultancy basis
Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; Ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts
Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree and/or Master degree
Additional Information : CISSP or equivalent qualification preferred internal/external audit/information security experience,