Cloud Integration Architect - EdTech Industry (8-10 yrs)
Is a new-age start-up offering a complete career advancement platform designed to bridge the gap between education, careers, and recruitment in a hyper-personalized way. Our ambition is to be the career advancement partner that enables people everywhere to achieve a successful and fulfilled life, help employers find and develop future-ready talent, and deliver tangible social and economic benefits to our user communities.
We are looking for a Cloud Integration Architect to contribute to and lead our highly agile engineering and technology teams A. This role will help build Cloud-native architectures and continuous delivery models to drive resilient and scalable integrations. This role will report to the Principal Platform Architect/Engineering Director.
Key activities & responsibilities
- As an Integration Architect, you will lead, architect, and guide the team of highly skilled engineers to align the 3rd Party Integration activity with the overall technology vision and best practices.
- You will build integration architecture and create functional and non-functional design and implementation approach
- You are expected to be highly hands-on with end-to-end product development and contribute to the design, development, and deployment of a web-scale platform
- You will research new technologies and third-party vendor technologies as required and prototype, design, develop and implement interfaces with the team.
- You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver high-quality software products against aggressive schedules.
- You will adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and standard practices on middleware technologies and services
- You will be providing guidance and technology leadership to the teams by showcasing your past expertise in full-stack technologies and SAAS models on the cloud platform
- You will Collaborate with platform and infrastructure engineering teams to ensure the integration services operate at scale and meet security requirements.
- You are expected to iterate with our UX and Product teams in an agile environment to bring features from conception to launch
Qualifications and Experience
8+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 4+ years as a lead developer or architect in a product development environment.
- Prior expertise in building web-scale cloud-native platforms from scratch
- Experience in designing and developing new integration architecture patterns, APIs, event/message-based integrations using modern cloud-native technologies
- Complete understanding of AWS cloud, Containerisation, Micro Services, and Serverless computing
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies and project management tools, including Jira, Confluence, or similar
- High technical credibility - the ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Good knowledge and hands-on expertise in managing product and engineering teams and delivering the SAAS model services.
- Good understanding and deep knowledge in as many any of the following technologies
- Educational solid background: You must have a graduate/master's degree from one of the premium educational institutes, including IIT/NIT or similar.
- We are a Cloud SaaS Company, and our products are created using the latest technologies like ML and AI.
- Highly flexible and full-time remote working options
- You get to work and deal with our global customers and partners
- Very competitive compensation and benefits for deserving candidate
- Highly dynamic and fast-paced work culture with many opportunities to learn, grow and achieve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.