Chief Talent Partner at BB Works
Views:246 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Cloud Enterprise Architect & Tower Lead - CoE - Multi Cloud Consulting (15-20 yrs)
Looking for a Candidate having strong Multi Cloud consulting and solution architecture experience and someone who has led cloud services Business from Offering, capability building, having worked on creating accelerator
Budget 30 to 35 LPA including Variable
- Provide program management leadership for cloud management services and products
- Lead planning, execution, and competency development of large cross-functional initiatives
- Drive overall alignment of Cloud Infra competency
- Work with Product and Engineering stakeholders to identify & manage program/project dependencies & come up with an execution plan
- Provide clear, concise, transparent, and insightful status reporting to the team, executives, and a diverse set of stakeholders
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning
- Understand the systems in their program space, the limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons behind architectural decisions.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Hands-on experience driving IaaS, PaaS products from concept to Build soclution across large cross-functional teams
- Proven experience delivering Enterprise-level Cloud software Knowledge and working experience on Enterprise Agile processes and tools
- Help define the long term vision & strategy for the Cloud Infrastrucure competency building initiatives.
- Rich experience in supporting Cloud Infrastructure and native applications, have migrated Monoliths and Microservices to the Cloud from OnPrem environments.
- Strong handle on Data Center Technologies - Network, Virtualized Systems, Data Management, Storage, Security, Monitoring and Service Management tools (SNOW/ JIRA etc). Cloud Architecture and Design and Development
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud (Azure)t end-to-end architecture, including and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Conduct product work reviews with team members