Senior Consultant at Global Village Consulting
Views:225 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cloud Delivery Manager - IT Infrastructure Projects (15-20 yrs)
Cloud Delivery Manager Role
Work Location: Bangalore
- As a Technical Delivery Manager you will support the planning and execution of a large portfolio of IT infrastructure projects accounts while monitoring ongoing operations.
- Focus areas include Duties Management of these complex projects and or programs includes stakeholder management, leveraging and disseminating IT service management best practices, and adding rigor and process to project program definition, implementation, and deployment. In partnership with the Business, IT Functional Lead and SDM functions, the Senior IT Manager will lead delivery planning and execution, governance, status reporting, risk and issues management and budget tracking.
- Good exposure on Devops/Agile/AWS Cloud Flavours.
- They will exhibit strong, effective interpersonal and negotiation skills and are able to communicate effectively with business and IT stakeholders and program team members at all levels of the organization.
- Responsibilities will include but not limited to Primary client liaison for all technical Nontechnical requests, projects, and strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for conducting services reviews (MonthlyweeklyQuarterly) with client and Senior leadership Responsible for Client deliverables, and delivery Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible to execute new Transitions and steady state.
- Responsible to drive CSI and Transformation initiatives in accounts Responsible to drive Automation initiatives and drive efficiency Responsible to manage all delivery excellence metrics Responsible to lead and direct teams on technical as well functional aspects Identify potential business opportunities and help Business Development team as Delivery team representative.
- Should be able to lead a large team in Managed Service construct and Handle team capacity planning and deliver optimal throughput for the client Drive Continuous Service Improvement within team to gain benefits on operations team productivity, cost reduction and improved quality.
- Coordinating staffing and shortlisting candidates with Talent Acquisition Team Host Governance and Steering Meetings Budget project cost and ensure the profit targets are met in organization interest with no impact on quality of deliveries or operations excellence.
- Experience in coordinating activities in offshoreOnsite model Flexible to provide support during Critical Situation to customer by coordinating with several Brillio teams involved Expected to educate the team members of new policies and their implications on service delivery.
- Responsible to work with various competency group to ensure that account has seamless delivery from customer standpoint.
- Based on the performance and needs of the team, the manager is also expected to prepare and submit periodic reports.
- Heshe will ensure that clients satisfaction is always guaranteed and will consistently collate data on customer satisfaction, inquiry and complaint, and work development strategies to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery.
- Job description also include carrying out regular research and attending seminars and enlightenment workshops to learn new and better ways of improving customer experience.
Function and Technical Experience :
- Minimum 15 years experience in IT Delivery Management.
- Minimum 15 years experience managing large, complex, interdisciplinary projects and or programs, up to 3MM in size.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders, including executive staff.
- Knowledge on Cloud Technologies AWS,Devops, Data Center Management, Network data and voice, Application infrastructure, End User Support, Helpdesk and deskside support, End User Services, Desktop Management & Infrastructure Security Strong experience in managing onsite offshore teams.
- Understands Managed Services Levers including Transition & Transformation journey - Devops/Agile/AWS Cloud Flavour for these profiles